Friday, January 13, 2006

The Pitter Patter of Little Feet

Well, I just found out one of my best friends from highschool is pregnant with her first baby. Her and her husband live in Germany right now and emailed me a picture of their ultrasound and everything sounds and looks wonderful.

Babies are so exciting all the time - and I'm just so happy for them both!! When I hear my friends (or even complete strangers for that matter) are having babies I start to get that little twinge inside of me. Some of you will know what I'm talking about - that little pull or tugging or whatever to get pregnant again.

This is, of course, not for lack of trying or desire...so hubby and I will cross our fingers and hopefully will have good news as well in the months to come.

Congratulations Suz and Norm!!

1 Comments, Screams & Rants:

At January 13, 2006 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah that feeling...it's mixed - kinda between excitement for possibilities and disappointment that the bun isn't baking yet.

PS: Like your blog too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home