Saturday, December 09, 2006

Snoooowwwww


Yikes - it's snowing. Winter is really here - or on its way. Living in PEI is a tease - I always expect to have oodles of snow by now and freezing temperatures - but no, we have fallish weather and it's middle of December. Now, I'm not complaining, except that I always end up with this stupid expectation that maybe, just maybe, we won't get winter this year and I won't have to freeze my ass off!! Yeah, good freaking luck :)

So it's snowing, it snowed and my daughter hit it this morning for about oh...fifteen minutes before coming in crying because her hands were frozen. "Yes dear, when you take off your mittens, your hands are going to freeze. Nothing a little armpit warmth won't cure." Hehe. All she could say was "Ewww".

2 Comments, Screams & Rants:

At December 15, 2006 10:53 AM, Blogger Norman Dreger said...

glad to see you finally have snow. Having a lovely time here, but lots of sleepless nights. Love Suzannah

 
At December 15, 2006 11:31 AM, Blogger Les said...

Snow's all gone now...yeesh..one week to Christmas and no white stuff. Nine degrees today!! WOOT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home