Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's Pissing Me Off. Seriously.

Quit using the word "seriously"! Where did this terrible word usage come about? It's worse then 'whatever' or 'like you know'...good Lord, please please stop using it! SERIOUSLY!

2 Comments, Screams & Rants:

At February 14, 2007 5:28 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Like, seriously... I swearda god. I never use that. I'm not even lying!

(That last one's the one that gets me... like we're supposed to assume they lie unless they tell us otherwise!)

 
At February 19, 2007 3:58 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Seriously, is that all you had to post about? ;) Gawd, like, you coulda, like, seriously posted pictures of, like, your KIDS! knowhamsayin'?

I don't do the "seriously", but I *do* catch myself saying "yeah" on an indrawn breath. Just like the old fellas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home