Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Heaven help him!

So I was laying on the bed this afternoon trying to sleep (because I was up all night with a puking 5 year old) and my husband who happened to have the day off today came in and said "holy shit, you have a lot of gray hair" - this coming from Mr. GrayHair himself. After mumbling a loving "screw off" I woke up to clicking sounds...camera clicking sounds...and this is what I found.



Holy shit - I'm turning 31 in December and I have a head of gray. That's it, I'm dying my hair. RED! I want to be a sassy sexy redhead and since my temperment already matches the stereotypical redhead, then I figure it'd be a great match!

2 Comments, Screams & Rants:

At November 14, 2007 10:11 PM, Blogger Rox said...

When you cover grey, you need to make sure that you have a haircolor with ash in it. Or is it a haircolor without ash...oh god, I can't remember! Anyway, make sure it says if covers grey, lots of them don't. Not that I know anything about grey hair or anything. HAH!

You're young! And your hubby? Ooooh he is a prankster!

 
At December 22, 2007 10:34 PM, Blogger Rox said...

Did you turn 31 yet?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home