Tuesday, June 05, 2007

So I've gone and done it!

Yep, I did it...I joined a karate class. My family (mainly Brian) thinks I'm crazy - and I half agree because at 30 years old, karate isn't something I thought I'd be trying...painting, photography, something more sedentary would be more up my alley. But I really had this pull to try this class. It's an adult beginner's class that focuses of fitness, karate stances, punches & kicks. And last night was my first class. I loved it. Yes, it kicked my ass...yes, I'm way out of shape and should give my head a good shake and yes, I will go back next week. If nothing else, it'll give me a great workout a couple times a week, right!? So what's it gonna hurt (aside from every muscle in this body of mine!)?!

0 Comments, Screams & Rants:

Post a Comment

<< Home