Monday, February 19, 2007

Cry cry cry cry cry cry...Ima gonna lose it!


Okay...quick post - but it won't be pretty. How can someone so cute (IMO, of course) cry cry cry the whole damn day away? She won't sleep during the day (although, she gets 12+ hours at night)...but she's MISERABLE all day because she won't sleep without me rocking, feeding, soothing her. Yes I know - I enabled this nap-time behaviour, and take the full blame. But why can't it be just as easy to break the bad habit??!!! I'm tired, Em's tired, we're both cranky (I'd say crabby, but according to Kenz, 'crabby' lives at the beach...hmm).


Someone, give me some sound advice on how to fix this puhhhhleeeeaaassseee!

1 Comments, Screams & Rants:

At February 20, 2007 9:01 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Sorry hon, been there done that. No good advice here, but to wait it out. And try your best to catch a break every once in a while. I used to hesitate to ask my husband for help in the evenings as he worked all day, but I got over that real quick. Take some time for you...or even a quick outing with Em.
And that picture is friggin' ADORABLE! Seriously! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home