Saturday, December 22, 2007

31 - I'm 31!

So,....yes, I'm 31. Doesn't feel much different than 30. I don't feel old, although my skin looks oldish - and that bugs me alot. My hands are "old hands" - all dry and wrinkly-like. I need to give them some TLC. I hate that my hands look old. And I have fine lines when I smile - but I think they're cute, so I'm okay with it for now :) And of course, the grays...they're definitely there and will disappear if I ever get the nerve to get my hair coloured. I've done it myself a few times, but I feel like going wild and crazy and stepping outside of "brown"...so we'll see.

Tonight hubby took me to a great steakhouse for dinner - YUM! We don't get out much, just the two of us...so this was a nice treat. We were going to go to the movies as well, but there is nothing out that I want to see badly enough to spend $50 bucks one (now that admission is $10.99 per person, PLUS concession - sigh, what a rip).

So we came home, hubby is sick, so he's sleeping. I made peanut butter balls and cranberry-almond white chocolate bark for the party tomorrow (yes, we're having our first and last east coast 'open house' christmas shindig tomorrow). Yip yipee. BYOB :P

2 Comments, Screams & Rants:

At December 23, 2007 1:02 AM, Blogger Rox said...

Happy Birthday!!! A very Merry Christmas to you and yours! May your last Christmas on the east coast be a joyous one!

When do you move?!

 
At March 04, 2008 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mommy Blogger,

Discover the world of music with Ollie, the adorable puppy, as he turns each day into an opportunity of playful puppy fantasy and fun! Ollie shares unforgettable life lessons that every child, parent, pet-lover, and music lover could appreciate! Lovable puppy characters inspire children in engaging stories while exposing them to timeless classical music of composers like Mozart and Tchaikovsky. If you missed the premiere on HBO Family, it is available on DVD by visiting www.puppyplays.com or Amazon.com.

Puppy Plays The Classics DVD present:
- 3 additional stories staring Ollie’s puppy pals!
-Puppy care tips for presented by the Humane Society of the United States!
-Behind the scenes with the cast and crew of Puppy Plays!

Experts say that “interacting with pets, children learn to understand the feelings and needs of animals and those of fellow human beings from an early age.” Each classical lesson stimulates creative thinking and demonstrates empathy and compassion, and serves as a fun way for parent and child to bond. Don’t miss your chance to sniff out an adventure with Ollie and his friends this February!
You can also catch an upcoming show on HBO Family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home