Friday, July 11, 2008

Conflicted

I'm having a conflicted life these days. Some days are great - I'm full of pep and excitement and am loving my new business ventures and spending time with the kids. And then other days I feel so completely and utterly lost that I sit and wonder what am I suppose to be doing because I don't feel like I'm really fulfilling some parts of my life purpose and it's scaring me.

I have been following a particular blog for several months that I discovered through another blog that I still follow and this particular blog that I was introduced to has been on hiatus for a few months now and I've been missing it. So today I did some 'google surfing' and searching and found the writer of this blog has embarked on a new venture and I'm thrilled to read her new blog and business site! Finally.

This woman is a clairvoyant. I've always believed in a sixth sense and Clarivoyance and while I was reading her blog and site I just feel like my insides are quivering from reading the testimonials and the insights she's shared on her blog because it feels natural to me....sort of like something you've been looking for and when you finally find it you're so excited and full of adrenaline it's hard to control - does that make sense?

Damnit I sound like a looney bird. I'm in this emotional space tonight.

Anyway - lately I've been feeling completely and totally lost in life. And I wonder if finally finding this site is a way to prompt me to really start searching out what my purpose is...do you ever feel like you're just floating along with life because there's nothing else to do but just 'go with it?' What happened to choice and purpose in decisions...?

And after sitting on this post for a while I'm sure I'll end up deleting it because I honestly don't think I've made a lick of sense and feel even more conflicted trying to verbalize (textualize???) how I'm feeling - UGH! HELP!

What do you think of having a clairvoyant or psychic reading? I've never done something like that and although it completely intrigues me, it terrifies me at the same time because it's really a lot of 'unknowns' and what do you do with the information that you're given? Again I say, UGH! HELP!

3 Comments, Screams & Rants:

At July 11, 2008 2:38 PM, Blogger Rox said...

LOL, I just saw on FB that you became a fan of our dear friend Crys!

She did a reading for me when she was just launching, mostly to get testimonials and such. Anyway, I wish I'd have saved it (I may have, only lord knows where I put it!) but anyway, it was pretty bang on. Seriously.

She doesn't offer "solutions" but chances are, she'll be able to pick up on your lostness right now and will talk about that. Give it a shot and let me know how it turns out!

 
At July 19, 2008 10:15 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Myself, I'm open to the idea of other/heightened senses/abilities, but I don't know if I'd change anything in my life based on what someone told me. After all, what if they're wrong?

It can be sometimes inexplicably close-to-truth or insightful, but sometimes I just think of it as parlor magic. Like sleight of hand, right in front of your face, leaving you thinking, "Cool. How'd they do that?" It doesn't mean any stock should be put into it.

S'your call on this one!

 
At August 03, 2008 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Les,

I totally get what you are saying, especially when you are in a routine of getting up, getting kids to daycare, going to work, coming home, making supper, bathing kids, going to bed all to do it over again the next day. Where is the excitement, the travelling to new worlds, meeting that exotic Italian guy in the Tuscan square...... (OK so Under the Tuscan Sun is one of my favourite movies) And part of me would so like to live something exciting like that. But then I read A New Earth which talks about purpose and that your only purpose in life is what you are doing this very moment and yes, it is as important as what anyone else is doing. We are raising children and that to me is the most extraordinary purpose anyone could ever experience. Our very existence is a miracle!
As for the clairvoyant, I do believe in it somewhat although there are many quacks out there. I have seen one on PEI twice and even if I wasn't fully convinced about what he was saying, sometimes one little thing can click and make you see things differently.
Good books to read:
Marianne Williamson's A Return to Love (or any of her books really, she is a superb author)
And definitely Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth.

Enjoy!
Jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home