Sunday, January 22, 2006

Parlez-vous Français?

I've always loved french...the language and the men (yum...although Italian men --- oooooooh baby - a whole other story). Anyway, back to the language, I've decided to try and become bilingual. I took french in high school for seven years and did pretty well, but just didn't need to use it.

When I started working for the organization I'm with (take a wild guess), being bilingual is almost necessary if you have any hopes of advancement.

So I started this part time course two evenings a week and am surprised at my retention from high school and am enjoying it very much. We've covered the basics like "Mon nom est ____, comment ça va?" And I'm looking forward to class this week because we'll be conjugating verbs - woohoo! How lame am I for loving this stuff?

Vive la France!! :P

0 Comments, Screams & Rants:

Post a Comment

<< Home