Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Geez Louise

Where has the time gone - I can hardly believe it's been 17 days since I last posted - and I probably counted wrong - so don't bother correcting me!!

Okay...Happy Valentines day! We don't really "do" valentines day (get your mind outta the gutter)...it's kind of just another day for us and I'm perfectly happy about that. Gotta save the energy and creativity for the anniversaries and birthdays, you know.

I will say though that this week I was spoiled - righteously so and I won't dare deny that I'm so damn excited. I got me an iPod (notice the little 'i' and big 'p') NANO! WAHOO. Actually hubby brought it home for me as an "I Love You And Will You Please Quit Asking For One" Gift...okay, deed's done, no more harping about it.

It's pretty damn cool though, I will admit - it's a 2 Gig, which is plenty big for me (for now) - up to 500 songs and I've got 112 on there so far...don't ask how or where I got em and I won't have to incriminate myself. So, what's the top ten on your playlist for all you iPoders out there?

Today I'm in love with Johnny Cash's remake of NIN's "HURT" - damn it's a great song and have finally seen the video - which is pretty remarkable...and so I give you the video to enjoy. (Not to mention I can just come by here tomorrow when I'm oh-so-busy at work and watch it at my leisure!!)

3 Comments, Screams & Rants:

At February 16, 2006 10:41 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Thanks for posting that! I'd forgotten how much I love that video :)

Check out the shot of him in concert about a third of the way into the video...right at "and you could have it all..." Looks like Joaquin Phoenix was perfectly cast. wow. I *have* to own that movie.

 
At February 16, 2006 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I haven't seen it - didn't make it to the theatre - but am quite sure I'll end up buying it. You're right about Joaquin Phoenix - pretty cool.

 
At February 18, 2006 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sent you an email about embedding - I think the prob you have is the type of video you embedded - will work easier going through youtube probably...check yer email ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home